Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Got Vibrams - City Park Runners Does




As of today, City Park Runners located in Winnipeg is now offering the Vibram Five Finger Shoe line to its customers. City Park Runners is an independant dealer with a commitment to personal service to any and all that walk in the door looking for the perfect running gear. Heck its my favorite store to shop in and I don't wear running shoes, now that should tell you something about their passion for helping all runners, not just looking to sell you another pair of shoes.

Not only does City Park carry the Vibram line, but they also carry numerous other minimalistic brands as well, including the New Balance Minimus, the ECO and the Nike Free lines.

Drop in and take a look around, you will not be disappointed, you will fall in love with the service and the personal touch that you receive.

2091 Portage Avenue
Winnipeg, Manitoba R3J 0L1

Phone: (204) 837-9242
Fax: (204) 837-9272

Email: citypark@mts.net

1 comment:

  1. I can vouch for the store! I got a husband there..;0) !!!

    Seriously though, I have sent many people Erick's way for shoes and other things. No one has ever told me they were disappointed with the service or product they received. That's what I call service!

    ReplyDelete