Saturday, July 3, 2010

100 posts! already?

Wow! Here we are, the 100th blog post. I don't have nearly enough time to spend writing about the past week. I need to say that we are forgoing our usual long run location and we will be running out of town, on some trail, somewhere around West Hawk Lake? But don't quote me on that as I really don't have a clue as to where we are going. So I will leave this here and try to add more to the future posts.

I found pictures that I intended to call 'the lost run', and last Sunday we have pictures of G being ATTACKED by the 'Manitoba Mosquito'. Apparently they don't appreciate our running through the trails of the forest, kinda makes you feel like you're in a kids fairy tale like"three billy goats gruff" or something of the sorts. They wanted blood from us before, and along the way, as we passed through their forest. I'm not sure that I have ever before appreciated concrete and asphalt the way we did last Sunday.

But, alas, I must run...... We will return with more running stories soon.....

Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment