Saturday, January 23, 2010

January 24th, 2010

So here we are again, finishing another week and preparing for the next one!

Tomorrow's long run is going to take us to the forks. We will begin earlier so we have time for a breakfast and coffee afterward. There are places open that early at the forks on a Sunday morning. The meeting place for the morning will be Tim's on portage and westwood at 6am. This route is approx. 9-9.5 miles and I am expecting it to be about a 2 hour run, one way. (I never said we were fast!) I believe we are looking at bussing home from the forks this week, as we prepare to run a return trip in the future....

Just a side note that one of our runners is participating in the Ice Donkey which begins at 8:30am. We hope to cheer him on as he begins his race. (I never said any of us were sane either!)

I wish you all a great sleep tonight! See you in the morning.

Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment