Saturday, December 12, 2009

December 13th,2009

Another week has gone by and another is to start. Sunday is upon us once again and the running I have not put in this week is going to show tomorrow, as with a pervious lesson I have learned that you can't get out what you don't put in! Although I am expecting to push through as I have some new ideas as to how to keep our quads and butts warmer! So off we will be at 7am. We will meet at Tim's located at Westwood and Portage. During the winter I think starting off somewhere warm is good and our local coffee shops don't open until 9am, but we may finish around the corner at these shops as they are not far away.

Tomorrows route will probably stay closer to home to start. If you are looking for a 3-5 miler we will be able to accomadate, for those looking to do 6- 14 miles we will also be able to accomodate. For longer distances we will try to keep up as I know some of you are getting up and over the 20 mile markers, and we do have a runner trying for her first marathon in January!

See you tomorrow morning and Dress Warm!

Nicole

1 comment:

  1. It's -46 out there tonight. I'm thinking taking apart a pair of latex gloves and sewing them to the outside of my shoes. Feeling a bit like Survivorman.

    ReplyDelete